Mainnet consensus algorithm of EtherCore is powered by ProgPoW, a Programmatic Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm which is considered as the most ASIC resistant GPU friendly algorithm. Strong decentralization powered by the grassroots of GPU miners is what makes EtherCore secure and irreversible platform.
EtherCore is a fast blockchain platform, mainnet will remain 14 second transaction confirmation time and sidechain will be able to provide 1 second average confirmation time which could be considered as a real-time blockchain solution. Dynamic block capacity for both mainnet and sidechain is possible which provides enough network capacity to DApp developers and users on demand. EtherCore use faster storage solutions for storing data real time, sidechain will be able to play a role as a cache for mainnet since it could process more than 1000 times bigger capacity than the original Ethereum blockchain.
EtherCore is designed to be resistant for any kind of third party interference, especially for combating 51% attack or denial of service transaction deployment to occupy the network or exploit any DApp transactions illegally. Any commitment to mainnet will be secured eternally by the assist of ProgPoW algorithm, and the sidechain will be able to handle any updates needed for specific kind of decentralized applications from network capacity to real time contract update.
- Professor of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering in ETH Zurich
- Consultant of Ambrosus
- Won the Prize for Innovation in Distributed Computing at the SIROCCO Conference
- The author of "The Science of Blockchain: Distributed Ledger Technology"
- Released hundreds of research papers in the fields of computer science and Blockchain
- Participated in the film "The Blockchain and Us" which considered as the first blockchain documentary
- Advisor of Concordium
- Researcher of Microsoft Research
- Ph.D in Computer Science, ETH Zurich
- Founder/Developer of ProgPoW algorithm (IfDefElse)
- Developer/Engineer of Blockchain and AI
- Collaboration with Ethereum Foundation to contribute on the development of algorithms
- Former CTO of Core Scientific
- Advisor of GPUinty
- Former Director of technology at Genesis Mining
- Participated in several Blockchain conferences as an official speaker
Initial development of EtherCore whitepaper
Development of ProgPoW softwares
Development of EtherCore block explorer & mining pool
Development of go-ethercore node software
Design the user interface for EtherCore community
Development of EtherCore web wallet
Build EtherCore community
EtherCore node distribution
Development of EtherCore PoA sidechain
Testing for tps scaling
Development of EtherCore GUI miner
Deploy multiple DApps for EtherCore ecosystem